Automatic unpacking and feeding solution
Non-standard material conveying system solution
Whole plant transportation process design and regulation
Whole plant transportation process design and regulation
Whole plant transportation process design and regulation
Conveying ingredient packaging system
Dense phase transport (high pressure system)
Dilute phase transport (low pressure system)
Pneumatic conveying system
First, the introduction of screw conveyor
A screw conveyor is a conveyor that uses a rotating spiral blade to push material through a screw. Spiral conveyor is commonly known as auger. It is a kind of conveying equipment widely used in minerals, feed, grain and oil, construction industry. It is used to transport chemical or building materials such as powder or solid particles with higher temperature.
Second, the screw conveyor classification
1. Screw conveyor is divided into two types: shaft screw conveyor and shaftless screw conveyor. The shaft screw conveyor is suitable for non-stick dry powder materials and small pellet materials. (eg cement, fly ash) , lime, grain, etc., while the shaftless screw conveyor is suitable for conveyors from viscous and easily entangled materials (eg sludge, biomass, garbage, etc.).
2. The screw conveyor is divided into U-shaped screw conveyor and tubular screw conveyor from the exterior.
3. The screw conveyor is divided into two types according to the characteristics and structure of the conveying materials. The screw conveyor is divided into two types: horizontal screw conveyor and vertical screw conveyor.
(1) Vertical screw conveyor. The rotation speed of the spiral body is higher than that of the ordinary screw conveyor. Under the action of centrifugal force, the added material generates friction between the casing and the casing, which prevents the material from rotating together with the spiral blade and overcomes the gravity of the material falling, thereby realizing The vertical transport of the material. The machine has small conveying capacity, small conveying height, high rotation speed and high energy consumption. It is especially suitable for conveying powdery granular materials with good fluidity. It is mainly used for lifting materials, and the lifting height is generally not more than 8 meters.
(2) Horizontal screw conveyor. When the material is added into the fixed machine slot, due to the gravity of the material and the friction between the machine and the groove, the material accumulated in the lower part of the machine slot does not rotate with the spiral body, but only moves forward under the rotation of the rotating spiral blade to reach The purpose of conveying materials. The machine is convenient for multi-point loading and unloading, and the mixing, stirring or cooling functions can be completed simultaneously during the conveying process. It is sensitive to overload and easy to block; it has crushing loss on materials, and the structure of horizontal screw conveyor is simple, which is convenient for installation and maintenance and troubleshooting. It is suitable for continuous and uniform delivery of loose materials at horizontal or slightly inclined (below 20 degrees). The working environment temperature is -20 to +40 °C, and the temperature of the conveying material is -20 to +80 °C. The rotation speed is lower than that of the vertical conveyor, and is mainly used for conveying materials at a horizontal or small inclination angle, and the conveying distance is generally not more than 70 meters.
3) Spiral tube (roller conveyor) conveyor
1) Introduction: The spiral pipe conveyor is welded with a continuous spiral blade in the cylindrical casing, and the casing rotates together with the spiral blade. Due to the centrifugal force and the frictional force, the added material rotates together and is lifted, and then slides along the spiral surface under the gravity of the material, so that the material rotates together with the spiral tube to realize the forward movement of the material, as if it is not rotating. The screw moves along the rotating nut for the purpose of conveying the material.
2) Advantages and Disadvantages: The machine has low energy consumption and low maintenance cost; when feeding at the end, it can adapt to uneven feeding requirements, and can complete various process requirements such as conveying and mixing, and the card will not be generated when the material enters too much. Resistance phenomenon; convenient for multi-point loading and unloading, can transport materials with higher temperature. It is suitable for horizontal transportation of high-temperature materials; it has good adaptability to materials with high temperature, uneven feeding, anti-crushing requirements, anti-pollution requirements and processes requiring multiple loading and unloading. Practice has proved that the effect is good when conveying cement clinker, dried limestone, phosphate rock, ilmenite powder, coal and slag.
Third, the screw conveyor composition
1. The screw conveyor usually consists of three parts: the screw conveyor body, the inlet and outlet device, and the driving device.
2. The driving device is composed of a motor, a speed reducer and a driving device base, and the motor and the speed reducer can be integrated to make the driving device compact in size.
1 reducer 2 bearing 3 PTFE ring 4 inlet
5 spiral blade 6 screw shaft 7 skeleton oil seal 8 discharge port
Fourth, the principle of screw conveyor
When the screw shaft rotates, the material can only move forward along the groove bottom of the conveyor under the pushing of the blade due to the gravity of the material and the friction generated by the wall of the tank. Therefore, the transport of materials in the conveyor is completely a slip motion.
Five, instructions for use
1. The flange support surface of the inlet and outlet ports is parallel to the body axis of the screw machine, and is closely attached to the connected flanges;
2. Check if there is enough lubricating oil in each oil storage place;
3. Under the action of gravity, and the friction generated by the material and the wall of the tank, the material can only move forward along the bottom of the conveyor under the pushing of the blade to work.
Six, the advantages of screw conveyor
1. Large carrying capacity, safe and reliable;
2. Strong adaptability, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life;
3. The whole machine is small in volume and high in speed, ensuring rapid and uniform conveying;
4. There is a cleaning device at the discharge end, the machine has low noise and strong adaptability, and the position of the inlet and outlet is flexible;
5. The sealing is good, the outer shell is made of seamless steel pipe, the ends are flanged and connected to each other, and the rigidity is good;
6. Compared with other conveying equipment, the screw conveyor has the advantages of small cross-section size, good sealing performance, stable and reliable operation, medium multi-point loading and unloading, safe operation and easy maintenance.
Seven, screw conveyor application range
1. Screw machine is widely used in various industrial sectors, such as building materials, electric power, chemical, metallurgy, aluminum-magnesium, coal, machinery, light industry, food and food industries; used at horizontal or less than 20 ° inclination, conveying powder, Granular and small fast materials, such as cement, coal powder, grain, fertilizer, ash, sand, etc., the material temperature is below 200 °C.
2. The screw machine is not suitable for conveying materials that are easy to deteriorate, sticky and easy to agglomerate, because these materials will adhere to the spiral when transported, and then rotate without moving forward or forming materials at the hanging bearing. The plug is blocked and the screw machine is not working properly.
Eight, screw conveyor installation and operation
1. Screw conveyor equipment installation requirements:
(1) On-site installation of the inlet and outlet ports shall be such that the flange support surface of the inlet and outlet ports is parallel to the body axis of the screw machine; the flanges to be connected shall be in close contact with each other without gaps.
(2) After the screw machine is installed, check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each oil storage place, if it is not enough, add it, and then carry out the no-load test; after the continuous test run for more than 4 hours, check the screw machine.
(3) The screw conveyor should be stable and reliable, and the fasteners are not loose. The reducer has no oil leakage, no abnormal sound, and the electrical equipment is safe and reliable. The no-load running power is ≤ 30% of the rated power.
2. Screw conveyor equipment requirements:
(1) The screw machine should be started without load, that is, when there is no material in the casing, it can be fed to the screw machine after starting.
(2) When the screw machine is initially fed, the feeding speed should be gradually increased until the rated conveying capacity is reached, and the feeding should be uniform. Otherwise, it will easily cause the accumulation of the conveying materials and the overload of the driving device, so that the whole machine will be damaged early.
(3) In order to ensure the no-load start of the screw machine, the conveyor should stop feeding before stopping, and stop the operation after the material in the casing is completely drained.
(4) Hard materials should not be mixed into the material to be transported to avoid damage to the screw machine caused by the screw jam.
(5) Always check the working condition of each part of the screw machine during use, and pay attention to whether the fasteners are loose. If the parts are loose, immediately tighten the screws to make them strong.
(6) The cover of the screw machine should not be removed while the machine is running, so as to avoid accidents.
Nine, installation and operation precautions
1. The whole machine should be fixed with the foundation frame to prevent vibration during operation.
2. The steering of the screw shaft must be operated at the speed limit in the direction of the arrow! Reverse rotation is strictly prohibited after feeding!
3. When the initial use is completed, it must be run dry. After checking that the components are normal, the flapper valve can be opened for feeding. The speed at start-up cannot be too fast and too slow. Excessive delivery may block the coal tube. Once the coal tube is found to be blocked, it should be shut down quickly and can be restarted after dredging.
4. When the first use, open the cover of the tail of the machine casing and observe whether the coal drop pipe is in good condition. After the boiler is used normally, cover it.
5. The flapper valve should be closed during shutdown. The coal in the casing is cleaned to prevent the coal from agglomerating in the casing, thus affecting the restarting of the use.
Ten, screw conveyor general wearing parts
1. Coupling: can be made by yourself or purchased from the manufacturer.
2. Bearing: can be made or purchased from the manufacturer.
3. Screw shaft: After using for a period of time, spare parts should be ordered from the manufacturer immediately to ensure that the boiler is properly supplied to the coal.
XI, maintenance of screw conveyor
The screw conveyor is a general-purpose conveying equipment for conveying powdery, granular and small-sized materials. All kinds of bearings are working in dust, so the reasonable operation and maintenance of the screw machine under such working conditions has more The big meaning, the main requirements for the operation and maintenance of the screw machine are as follows:
1. The screw machine should be started without load, that is, when there is no material in the casing, it can be fed to the screw machine after starting.
2. When the screw machine is initially fed, the feeding speed should be gradually increased to reach the rated conveying capacity, and the feeding should be uniform. Otherwise, it will easily cause the accumulation of the conveying materials and the overload of the driving device, so that the whole machine will be damaged early.
3. In order to ensure the no-load starting requirement of the screw machine, the conveyor should stop feeding before stopping, and stop the operation after the materials in the casing are completely drained.
4. Hard materials should not be mixed into the material to be transported to avoid damage caused by the screw.
5. Always check the working status of each part of the screw machine during use. Pay attention to whether the fastening parts are loose. If the parts are loose, immediately tighten the screws to re-tighten them.
6. Special attention should be paid to whether the screw between the spiral tube and the coupling shaft is loose. If this phenomenon is found, it should be stopped immediately and corrected.
7. The cover of the screw machine should not be removed while the machine is running, so as to avoid accidents.
8. Any abnormality in the operation of the screw machine should be checked and eliminated, and it must not be forced to run.
9. The moving parts of the screw machine should be regularly lubricated.